The Blues are committed to providing all of our customers with the best online experience possible, whether you’re shopping for new coverage or managing an existing plan. That’s why we recently made a lot of changes to bcbsm.com. The improvements to our site will help you make more informed health care decisions while actively managing your health.
If you haven’t already, visit bcbsm.com and check out some of these enhancements:
- Unified site: The former site for Blue Care Network members, MiBCN.com, has merged with bcbsm.com so you can now explore all that the Blues have to offer in one location.
- Better shopping experience: With health care reform right around the corner, more individual consumers will be exploring their health care options online. Keeping consumers top of mind, the new bcbsm.com makes it easier to purchase our plans online by allowing those shopping for coverage the ability to compare plans side-by-side.
- Improved Find a Doctor tool: Choosing a doctor, hospital or other health care provider is an important decision to make. The improved Find a Doctor tool allows you to compare up to six doctors side-by-side, see reviews from other patients and review important quality measures. Being a member has its benefits — you can see treatment cost estimates for certain services when you log in as a member.
- Help center: Have a question about a claim? Need help reading your Explanation of Benefits statement? No problem. A more robust help center is here to make your life easier. It’s a great resource for commonly asked questions and is home to important plan documents and forms you may need to use.
- Advanced search tool: Providing a clear and simple experience for all of our customers is important. That’s why we’ve made it easier to find information about coverage, health and wellness. If you’re not sure where something is located, the advanced search tool in the upper right corner of the page will help.
- Mobile-friendly access: Visiting bcbsm.com from your mobile device is easier than ever. When you’re on the go and need to quickly access your plan information or find a doctor wherever you are, simply visit bcbsm.com 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Glossary: Do you know the difference between coinsurance and copay? Our comprehensive glossary can help refresh your knowledge and provide clarification of key plan and insurance terms.
More exciting updates to bcbsm.com are on the way. Stay tuned for more information about improvements to the member area of our site, scheduled to launch later this year.