Bringing Small Business Solutions and Workplace Wellness Tips to the Forefront
Think big and shop small. This sentiment affects lots of Michiganders, especially those who frequent or own a small business. For many of these Michigan residents, however, workplace wellness and healthcare coverage for employees are not topics that resonate quite as much.
The truth is, health care coverage and small business solutions don’t have to be expensive or over-complicated. This month, the Healthier Michigan Radio Show explains how.
The April airing of the Healthier Michigan Radio Show touches on healthy habits businesses can implement, as well as coverage information business owners should know. The full list of guests for April’s airing of the Healthier Michigan Radio Show includes:
- Cindy Bjorkquist, director of Wellness Program Development for BCBSM
- John Dunn, vice president of Middle and Small Group Business for BCBSM
- Kevin Stutler, vice president of Enterprise Ancillary Business for BCBSM
- Ken Stann, president and CFO for SVS Vision, and Blue Cross Group Customer
Listen in below to hear the full show and tune in to WJR on the first Tuesday of each month from 7 to 8 p.m. to hear each program live.
Like the Healthier Michigan Radio Show? Be sure to check out our SoundCloud channel to listen in on previous airings of the show. You also might like these blog posts:
- Expert Advice: Understanding Your Health Coverage
- Celebrating #MIKidsCan on the Healthier Michigan Radio Show
- MI Blues Perspectives Podcast: Sharing Love for Detroit
Photo credit: Death to the Stock Photo