Not only does having Blue Cross® Personal Choice PPO come with built-in benefits—like the ability to control your costs and access to more than 4,000 doctors and 11,000 specialists—but it also means you get all of the perks of being a member of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan. Just register and log into your member account online (or download our mobile app), and you can instantly access your benefits. Here are just some of the things you’ll have available to you:
- Access to the Blue Cross® Health & Wellness site: A one-stop-shop for staying on track of your health. You’re able to complete a health assessment, see risk scores, create a support network, ask questions on a professionally monitored message board and more.
- 24-Hour Nurse Line: Health concerns don’t always happen during normal office hours. With this hotline, you’re able to reach a registered nurse on the phone no matter the time—day or night. If you can’t solve the issue over the phone, the nurse will let you know the next best step to take.
- Exclusive Member Discounts: Thanks to your Blue Cross plan, you can save money on a variety of health products and services, from groceries and fitness gear to travel and gym memberships. To learn more about the program, visit the Blue365 site.
On top of that, you now have access to the customer service team that’s at the heart of Blue Cross. Whether you sit down with one of our representatives at a walk-in center or call the number on the back of your member ID card, you always get personal support that only ends when you’re satisfied.
For more about how Personal Choice PPO puts its members first, check out these other blogs:
- The Simple Way Blue Cross Personal Choice PPO Coordinates Your Care
- Personal Choice PPO: Getting the Most from your Plan
- Personal Choice PPO: Employee Tools and Resources