Want to Enhance Your Blue Cross® Personal Choice PPO Plan? Try Out the Mobile App
Since last summer, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network members have had their plan and coverage information at their fingertips thanks to a new smartphone app. While it’s a great resource for all members, the app is especially helpful for those with a Blue Cross® Personal Choice PPO plan. That’s because it helps you manage your plan and track your health budget.
To get the most out of the app, you need to know where to look for specific pieces of information. Here are four ways to use Blue Cross’ mobile app for your Blue Cross® Personal Choice PPO plan:
- Learn more about your plan: Sign in securely to the mobile app and you’ll see a breakdown of what health services your plan covers, status of your deductible and out of pocket maximum and so much more in a simple, understandable way.
- Find an in-network doctor near you: The app can quickly locate a physician or hospital in your plan’s network. It will even provide GPS-enabled directions to help you get to their office or hospital faster.
- Keep health and wellness goals in check: The app stores important wellness data like certain elements of your health history and what prescriptions you take. You can also track your statistics, sync your fitness app and research health questions through the in-app WebMD program and challenge yourself to reach new goals.
- Get the customer support you deserve: Have questions about your coverage? Connecting with customer support teams is simple through the app. Find the number you need and start a call with a single tap.
These posts are also great references for more info about Personal Choice PPO:
- What Does It All Mean? Breaking Down the Blue Cross Personal Choice PPO Lingo
- Five Things Everyone with Blue Cross Personal Choice PPO Should Do
- Eliminate Four Health Care Concerns with Blue Cross Personal Choice PPO
Photo credit: Closari