Do you have questions about the Health Insurance Marketplace? Do you know if you qualify for savings on health insurance through the Marketplace? Do you know your options?
For answers to your questions, we invite you to meet one-on-one with a Marketplace health plan advisor representative from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan at an informational event at your local CVS/pharmacy* store most Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 2pm – 6pm through Feb. 10, 2015. To find an event near you, visit CVS.com/MarketplaceEvents.
No appointment is necessary. If you’re uninsured or thinking about switching plans, this is a great opportunity to find the plan that’s right for you.
Looking for more information? Here are some blogs that might help:
- Who Gets a Subsidy When Purchasing Health Insurance? The Answer May Surprise You.
- FAQ Friday: Rate Changes and Getting Financial Help
- Still On Your Parents’ Plan? Here’s What You Need To Know
- 3 Reasons Healthy People Need Health Insurance
- 5 Tips for Buying Your Own Health Insurance
- FAQ Fridays: Getting Ready For Open Enrollment
- Plan Renewals: How to Get the Most Value
- 5 Tips for Consumers to Stay Covered
- Top 4 Changes You Need to Know About the ACA
- 3 Practical Reasons Why Young People Need Health Insurance
*CVS/pharmacy does not endorse any particular plan.
Photo Credit: Mike Mozart