New health care coverage laws have different meanings for everyone. January’s airing of the Healthier Michigan Radio Show breaks it down so you know exactly what you need to do before February 15. The show also highlights the inspirational membership story of Kate and Kathleen, showing how easy it is to get your questions answered and issues resolved through a Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan health plan advisor.
The full list of guests for January’s Healthier Michigan Radio Show includes:
- Rick Notter, director, Individual Business Unit for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Kathleen Davidson, health plan advisor for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Kate Convissor, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan member
- John Dunn, vice president, Middle and Small Group Business for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
Listen in below to hear the full show and tune in to WJR on the first Tuesday of each month from 7 to 8 p.m. to hear each program live.
Are you a fan of the Healthier Michigan Radio Show? You may also like these posts:
- BCBSM Advocates Awareness of Diversity and Health Disparities
- Experts Share Tips for Making Long-Term Care a Priority
Photo credit: A Healthier Michigan