Blue Cross Expands Walk-In Center Hours to Help Michigan Residents Get One-on-One Enrollment Attention
Open enrollment time is here and we’ve got you covered no matter how you prefer to sign up.
If you’re an online shopper, visit bcbsm.com/myblue. If you prefer personal attention, you can call a health plan advisor at 855-237-3501. If you’d rather have face-to-face support, you can stop by one of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan’s statewide walk-in centers:
- BCBSM Detroit headquarters (Bricktown building): 500 E. Lafayette, Detroit, MI 48226
- BCBSM Grand Rapids headquarters: 86 Monroe Center NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Grand Rapids Cascade: 611 Cascade W. Parkway SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525
- Flint: 4520 Linden Creek Parkway Suite A, Flint, MI 48507
- Holland: 151 Central Ave., Holland, MI 49423
- Lansing: 232 S. Capitol Ave., Lansing, MI 48933
- Marquette: 415 S. McClellan Ave., Marquette, MI 49855
- Portage: 950 Trade Centre Way Portage, MI 49546
- Southfield: 20500 Civic Centre Drive, Southfield, MI 48076
- Traverse City: 202 E. State Street, Traverse City, MI 49684
Walk-in centers will be open Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Looking for more information on open enrollment? These posts might be helpful:
- Need Assistance? When to Use a Walk-In Center Instead of Calling Customer Service
- 5 Tips for Buying Your Own Health Insurance
- Do You Know What Screenings Are Covered by Most Insurance Plans?
Photo credit: Du Truong