In the fast-paced world we live in, we all want access to information at our fingertips. Through our new mobile app, along with various features of the member site (www.bcbsm.com), Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan is always striving to give you options to easily find what you need. Discover some of those features you can start using as a member today.
- The Mobile App: Today’s world is on the go 24/7, so we know there are times where you don’t have your desktop available to you, or need certain information about your health plan right now. So say you have a doctor’s appointment, or a situation where you need your Blue Cross ID card right away. That’s where the app comes in! With the app, you can easily pull up your ID card on your phone right away. If you haven’t downloaded the app yet, check out our blog on all of the convenient ways you can use the app. Download the mobile app today.
- Online Health Care: Did you know that you have access to online health care as a member? If your primary care physician is unavailable, or you’re traveling within the U.S. and need to talk to a doctor, you can use Amwell 24/7 online health care. With the click of a button, you can get many of your health care needs met just like you were physically in your doctor’s office. Go to bcbsm.amwell.com and use service key BCBSM to get started.
- Easily Accessible Discounts: Blue365 is Blue Cross’ member discount program, which gives members deals on all things healthy. These include products and services, fitness programs, and more. You can even search for deals near you in Michigan. So if you’re looking for the best deals to achieve your healthy lifestyle, this is the place to start!
And while specific insurance plans can vary greatly, there’s one thing most Blue Cross or Blue Care Network members have in common: access to bcbsm.com. For a more in depth guide on how to easily navigate it and get the most from the member portal, check out our blog post here.
For more information on making your health care easier and simpler, check out these blogs:
- Where You Go for Treatment Affects Your Wallet
- What to Do When You Think There’s an Error
- Confused About Your Health Plan? BCBSM.com Is Here to Help
Photo credit: A Healthier Michigan