Blue Cross Mobile App Enhances Employee Productivity and Patient Experience
The Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan mobile app conveniently and securely connects your employees to their health care plan from their smartphones. By putting this information and these tools into the hands of your employees, they can easily manage their health care, 24/7.
Easy to download
If your employee shows up at his or her doctor’s office without their Blue Cross or Blue Care Network ID card, or is unsure of their co-payment, deductible or prescription information, there are options available through the new, mobile application. But first, employees should follow the steps below:
- Download the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan mobile app from the Apple® App Store or Google® Play using the keyword “BCBSM”*
- Sign into an existing account through the app or register for a new one
Employees can then tap the app’s virtual ID card to access the information they need to share with their doctor’s office staff, including:
- Contract and group number
- Copayments for office, urgent care and emergency room
No electronic health records?
No problem. The mobile app also provides members with full access to their previous claims, including procedure codes.
The Blue Cross mobile app also offers the following benefits:
- Save time by providing needed customer service numbers
- Search for a provider by name, location or specialty using the Find a Doctor tool
- Enhance employees’ member experience. With health care information literally at their fingertips, the app makes doctor visits simple and easy.
See for yourself what our mobile app can do. Learn more today at bcbsm.com/app.
Photo Credit: Jeffrey Kontur