Blue Cross Talks Giving Back on The Healthier Michigan Radio Show
For December, the Healthier Michigan Radio Show discussed Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan’s efforts to give back. As a nonprofit company guided by a strong social mission, we learn on this month’s show the hand that BCBSM has in wellness initiatives across various communities to improve the overall health of Michiganders.
The full list of guests for December’s Healthier Michigan Radio show includes:
- Andy Hetzel, vice president for Corporate Communications at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Suzanne Miller Allen, director of Community Responsibility at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Audrey Harvey, BCBSM vice president, executive director and CEO of Blue Cross Blue Shield Foundation
- Anna Guzdzial, chief program officer at Special Olympics Michigan
Listen in below to hear the full show and don’t forget to tune in to WJR on the first Tuesday of each month from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. to hear the show live.
Like the Healthier Michigan Radio Show? Be sure to check out our SoundCloud channel to listen in on previous airings of the show. You also might like these blog posts:
- Learning More About Diabetes on The Healthier Michigan Radio Show
- December’s Healthier Michigan Radio Show Talks Healthy Holiday Tips
- Bringing Small Business Solutions and Workplace Wellness Tips to the Forefront
Photo Credit: Jim Lukach