To the dad who takes his daughter swimming every Saturday, the smoker of 30 years who finally quit for good and the cancer survivor encouraging others with the disease to stay strong—we’d love for you to tell us your stories. At Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, our focus is on the health of our members and all Michiganders. In support of that, we’re pleased to announce a contest that rewards someone making strides in their journey to a healthier lifestyle.
Now through March 30, 2017, Blue Cross Blue Shield is holding a Faces of Fearless contest. The goal: to reward members overcoming challenges and making healthy choices to improve their lives.
Have the perfect story to share? Send in your personal testimonial about your experiences and lifestyle transformations through the contest’s website. If chosen, you could win a trip for four to Disney World in Orlando. If you’re interested in participating, here are some dates you need to know:
- March 30, 2017 – Submissions due
- April 15, 2017 – Winner notified
- May 10, 2017 – Winning member gets recognized on stage at the Blue Cross Blue Shield 2017 National Summit in Orlando
For more information and the official contest rules visit here. Don’t forget to check out these posts for more inspirational stories about how members were fearless in their pursuits for healthier lives:
- Beyond the Card: Blue Cross Employees’ Random Acts of Kindness
- Beyond the Card: My Weight-Loss Journey
- Beyond the Card: Taking Steps to Better Health
Photo Credit: bcbs.com