Blue Cross Suppliers Recognized at 12th Annual Supplier Diversity Achievement Awards
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan has doubled down on the importance of partnerships, with impressive results.
Celebrating the work of suppliers throughout the organization, Blue Cross recently held its 12th Annual Supplier Diversity Achievement Awards in Lyon Meadows to recognize those who have made extraordinary contributions to the company’s success over the last year. The theme of this year’s celebration was Strengthening our Business Through Partnership.
“In 2016, Blue Cross and Blue Care Network spent more than $226 million with over 160 diverse suppliers, money that goes directly into Michigan’s economy,” said Tricia Keith, executive vice president, chief of staff and corporate secretary.
The 2016 Supplier Diversity Achievement Award winners are as follows:
- BCBSM/BCN Leader Supplier Diversity Champion Award – Ketan Joshi
- Supplier Diversity Champion Achievement Award – Aon plc
- Health Care Value Diverse Supplier Achievement Award – MoveWell
- Buyer Achievement Award – Michael Greenlee
- Team Project Award (Digital Services Mobile App Team)
– Ashwin Kondooru
– Ganesh Vaithiyanathan
– Ketan Joshi
– Gopala Molakaluri
– Jeff Norton
– Rakesh Gadapa
– Cheryl Orosz
– Arif Turzo
– Johanna Buchstaller
– Vignesh Velusamy
– Prabs Chandrasekaran
– Sandeep Gunna
– Mary Moore
– Brian Stager
– Chris Vecchio
- Business Unit Award – Contingent Labor Services
- Procurement Supplier Diversity Champion Award – Debbie Kresevich
- Accident Fund Holdings Inc. Diverse SupplierAchievement Award – Reliance One
- LifeSecure — Diverse Supplier Achievement Award – MOD Design
- New 2016 Diverse Supplier of the Year Award – Criterion 508 Solutions
- Women Business Enterprise Diverse Supplier Achievement Award – Strategic Staffing Solutions
- Minority Business Enterprise Diverse Supplier Achievement Award – Center Line Electric, Inc.
If you liked this post, you might also enjoy: