With holiday shopping in full swing, you’re likely searching for the perfect gifts for friends, family members, neighbors and coworkers. Wouldn’t it be great if you could save money on those presents? If you’re a Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan or Blue Care Network member, you can do just that through the Blue365 program.
Blue365 gives you access to exclusive coupons and discounts, making it easy to score deals on a variety of presents to help keep your loved ones healthy.
Here are just a few ideas—from gear and snacks to gadgets and experiences—to get your gift-giving wheels turning:
- Gym Memberships: You can’t find a deal better than Tivity Health’s Fitness Your Way, which gives you access to more than 10,000 gyms and fitness studios across the country. Only $25 per month in 2017, sign in through your member account to access the deal and share it with a friend or family member.
- Adventure Experiences: If your loved ones prefer to be active in classes or outside, Adventure Cycling is offering 50 percent off an annual membership and the Rugged Maniac Obstacle Course has a deal for 20 percent off registration.
- Wearable Technology: For the tech guru, several deals are available on wearable fitness trackers by top brands, like Garmin®, Fitbit®, Polar ® and more.
- Clothes and Shoes: The changing of the seasons correlates to a wardrobe change too. Keep loved ones stylish and seasonably sensible (hello, fleece-lined leggings!) with deals from Skechers and Reebok.
- Cooking Tools: Help the chef in your life spice up their game by gifting them a cookbook.
- Coaching Services: If a loved one wants to get healthier in the new year, deals from Dole and Retrofit can help them learn everything they need to get there.
- Better Vision: Help a friend or family member see clearer in 2018. Deals on Lasik eye surgery and glasses can do just that.
- Travel: Looking for a universally loved present, or something the whole family can enjoy? Then give the gift of a getaway! Explore options from the Last Minute Travel Club and Fairmont Hotels and Resorts to give someone you love an amazing trip.
- Pet Supplies: Fido and Fluffy love the holidays too! Deals on pet insurance can make 2018 their healthiest year yet. These deals also come with a free BarkBox, a subscription box filled with toys and treats for your furry companions.
If you’re looking for more money-saving tips heading into the new year, you can also check out these posts:
- Money-Saving Tools, Discounts Exclusive to Blue Cross Members
- Spend Where It Counts: How to Fit Being Healthy Into Your Budget
- Where You Go For Treatment Affects Your Wallet
Photo credit: Pexels