Have a Problem or Question? 5 Ways to Get in Touch with Us Now
At Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, we value our members and their experiences. If you’re experiencing a problem or obstacle with your coverage plan, we want to know about it. Health care can be complex, but we’re here to help resolve issues and help you better understand your plan. Here are five tried and true ways to get a hold of us quickly for one-on-one help with your questions or concerns:
- Call the number on the back of your card: For all members, the best way to reach us by phone is to call the customer service number on the back of your enrollee ID card or on your Explanation of Benefits statement. You’ll find our mailing address there too.
- For Blue Cross PPO members, submit an online query: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan offers an online system for tracking and submitting customer inquiries. Whether you are shopping for insurance, need assistance with your current coverage or are experiencing an issue, follow this link to find the best resources for your needs. Here, you can also submit an online query, which will be received by a member of our customer service team to be evaluated and responded to quickly.
- For Blue Care Network HMO members, email us: If you have questions or concerns about your Blue Care Network coverage plan, just send us an email with your preferred contact information to our secure inbox at BCNOnlineCoordinator@bcbsm.com. Once we’ve received your inquiry, a member of our team will contact you to help resolve the problem.
- Visit one of our statewide walk-in centers: Sometimes you just want to talk to someone face-to-face and we understand that. Our walk-in centers are open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., as well as select Saturdays and corporate holidays. Here, you can speak with a qualified agent about your coverage and even pay your bills. To find a walk-in center nearest you, follow this link and enter your zip code.
- Visit us online: At bcbsm.com, you can find a wide array of information to help answer your questions and connect you with the right resources for your needs. To get in touch with us, visit our Contact Us page to find the appropriate point of contact.
- Search MI Blues Perspectives: Insurance isn’t always easy to understand and can leave you with many questions. When you need answers, a great resource to use is our MI Blues Perspectives There is an abundance of information from our experts ranging from insurance policies and open enrollment tips to health and wellness advice and news. Chances are, if you are thinking it, we may have already written about it. Visit our search results page and enter the key words to find what you are looking for.
We want to know about your concerns in real time and will work to help resolve them as soon as possible. Please contact us anytime using the above resources!
For more information on our customer service, visit: