See the Difference: How Blue Cross Helps Your Business Stand Out From the Competition
Your company’s success depends on its ability to rise above the competition. This isn’t just important for catching the eye of consumers—although offering a better product or service than your competitors tends to increase sales—it’s also key for attracting potential employees and keeping current ones.
By providing health care solutions that meet your employees’ needs, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan is the perfect partner to help you do that. With added benefits such as health and wellness programs, your company may be better able to fill your team with top, qualified talent.
These are just a few ways Blue Cross will help you differentiate your company from even the toughest competitors:
- The Benefits They’re Looking For: A recent survey by America’s Health Insurance Plans found that 46 percent of American adults say health coverage was a key factor in choosing their current job. By providing employees with Blue Cross medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as a customizable suite of add-on benefits, like specialty and supplemental insurance, you can set your company apart from other employers in your market. And having a robust benefits package is actually a win-win; your bottom line can be positively affected thanks to fewer sick days, increased productivity and increased employee loyalty.
- Help When They Need It: With so many care options, it’s important for employees to be equipped with tools to help them understand their coverage. Blue Cross offers toolkits and educational materials that can help you educate your employees on choices for care, understanding treatment costs and how HMOs work.
- Continuing Education: The Blue Cross Master Class series offers a monthly deep-dive into health care trends and topics so employers can grow their knowledge on things like opioid awareness, employee well-being and behavioral health strategies.
- A Healthier Workplace: A recent study showed that nearly 60 percent of U.S. employees believe employers should educate and empower them to make healthy lifestyle choices. Blue Cross® Health & Wellness programs offer worksite wellness initiatives, such as weight loss challenges and in-office health screenings. These little things add up to show your employees that you truly care about their health and happiness.
Get more information on Blue Cross’ products and services that help you stand out against the competition by visiting these blogs:
- Continuous Improvement is an Every Day Priority
- When Life Happens, Specialty Insurance Proves Peace of Mind
- We’ve Got You Covered: Common Questions About Specialty Coverage
Photo credit: franckreporter