Blue Cross Resources to Empower Your Employees to Achieve Total Well-Being
Well-being is the state of being comfortable, healthy and happy. It’s also a measure of a person’s perception of how their life is going.
As a business owner, your employees are your most valuable asset. Their health and well-being should be a priority for your business. And, giving your employees resources to support their well-being can positively impact your bottom line.
Well-being focuses on an individual’s whole health, including their physical, financial, social and emotional health. At Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, we deliver an extensive well-being portfolio that gives your employees the right tools and resources needed to live healthier, happier and more balanced lives.
Well-being features programs are available to you and your employees at no additional cost and include:
- Online wellness tools powered by WebMD® are available through your employees’ Blue Cross member accounts at bcbsm.com and our mobile app. Resources include a health assessment, Digital Health AssistantSM programs, online fitness tracking, helpful videos and articles, and much more.
- Blue Cross® Virtual Well-Being features two live, weekly webinars — one for employers and one for members — and downloadable content to support well-being. Topics include mindfulness, emotional and physical health, social connectedness and more.
- Tobacco Coaching, powered by WebMD, is new to the features portfolio for 2020 and offers a 12‑week program to help employees who are ready to quit using tobacco products.
- 24-Hour Nurse Line allows your employees to connect with registered nurses to get answers for non-urgent medical questions.
- Engagement Center specialists help employees understand their Blue Cross Health & Well-Being programs.
- Win by Losing provides a toolkit that includes templates for tracking food intake and activity, health coaching videos, and eating plans and healthy recipes.
- Blue365®, our member discount program, offers discounts for health- and well-being-related products and services to support a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
Visit bcbsm.com/engage and view the Health and well-being programs folder for resources to help promote Blue Cross® Health & Well-Being programs in your workplace.
To meet your business’s changing needs while supporting your employees’ health and well-being, we offer Plus, Premium and Add-On buy-up packages such as reward tracking, text messaging, Physician Health Screening, Fitbit fulfillment, health coaching programs and much more. Contact your Blue Cross agent or account manager to learn more.
Like this post? Read these:
- How to Implement Blue Cross Rewards at your Company
- It’s Important to Offer the Benefits Your Employees Really Want
- Diversity and Disability: The Importance of Empowering All Employees
Photo credit: Pexels