Helping Your Employees Sign up for Their Online Member Account Is Easier Than Ever
Have your employees activated their Blue Cross online member account? Recently, Blue Cross launched an enhanced registration process for members to create a member account. Members can now activate their account utilizing the last four digits of their social security number. As soon as a member is registered, they can register all other family members who are on their plan aged 18 or older. Below are some of the things that your employees will get with an online account:
- Check coverage
- View deductible and out-of-pocket balances.
- Track claims and explanation of benefits statements.
- Find care and look up costs.
- Access exclusive member discounts.
Members can register as soon as their benefits are loaded in the system without waiting for their ID card. Members are really taking advantage of the new SSN registration process. Since its launch, we’ve seen a significant increase in members who complete the registration process. Over 98% of members are using the new SSN registration, while less than 2% are using the ID card.
Your employees can activate their account in one of three ways:
- Go to bcbsm.com/register and select Register Now.
- Once their account is activated, they can set up one for each of their dependents.
Use our app.
- Download the app from the App Store® or Google Play™ (search BCBSM).
- Tap the BCBSM app and then Register.
Text REGISTER to 222764 to start setting up your Blue Cross online member account.*
*Message and data rates may apply. Visit bcbsm.com for our Terms and Conditions of Use and Privacy Practices.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Photo credit: fizkes