Blue Cross Recognized for Highest Member Satisfaction by J.D. Power
Putting members first is a hallmark of our work at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan. That’s why we at Blue Cross are honored to receive the J.D. Power Award for highest member satisfaction among commercial health plans in Michigan for the second time in three years.
The award is given to the Michigan health plan that ranks first place overall in the J.D. Power 2020 Commercial Member Health Plan study.
Improving the experience for members has been the focus of many Blue Cross initiatives throughout the past few years. Those include:
- Launching programs to support care management and diabetes management
- Improving access to health care through the Blue Cross Online Visits app
- Expanding customer service capabilities by enhancing our highly-rated Blue Cross mobile app and bcbsm.com with the new AI-powered MIBlue Virtual Assistant chatbot to answer health plan questions 24/7
- Making health care more affordable through innovative contracting methods in Blueprint for Affordability
- Delivering higher quality health care through our Physicians Group Incentive Program
This J.D. Power Award recognizes our past efforts at Blue Cross to make sure our members are taken care of with the right care at the right time.
It’s a reminder of why we at Blue Cross are taking such significant steps to help our communities through the COVID-19 pandemic. We’re doing our part to support our members, as their health could never be more important.
More from MIBluesPerspectives:
- Meeting the Unique Mental Health Needs of Health Care Workers
- Blue Cross Works to Address Social Disparities that Impact Health Amid Pandemic
- Mobile Coronavirus Testing Event Helps 304 Detroiters
Photo credit: PeopleImages