We’re Hiring: Blue Cross Adding Customer Service Representatives
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan is committed to increasing access to affordable health care, enhancing the quality of care patients receive and improving the health of Michigan’s citizens and communities. Our social mission has never been more vital and our response to the pandemic shows that our commitment is unwavering.
Over the last year, our customer service representatives have been talking to our members about their concerns, health care plans and claims. They’ve provided guidance and reassurance to our members at an incredibly challenging time for our state, country, and the world.
This spring, Blue Cross is hiring more than 100 customer service representatives to earn $17.63/hour serving our members as onsite essential workers in Detroit, Southfield, Grand Rapids, and Lansing.
Applicants should have a high school diploma or GED equivalent as well as previous experience in public or customer service or sales.
Interested in joining the top-notch customer service team at Blue Cross? Visit us at mibluetalent.com to learn more and apply today.
- To apply for customer service jobs in Detroit, click here.
- To apply for customer service jobs in Southfield, click here.
- To apply for member and provider service jobs in Southfield, click here
- To apply for customer service jobs in Lansing, click here.
- To apply for customer service jobs in Grand Rapids, click here
Please follow our LinkedIn page for more information on company news and career opportunities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other grounds, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan has been recognized as one of the best, most diverse companies to work for. We’ve been named as part of Metropolitan Detroit’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to work for and included on Forbes’ Best Companies for Diversity. Join us and see why!
- Blue Cross Customer Service Reps: The People on the Other End of the Line
- The Real Motivation that Drives Our Customer Service Team
- Blue Cross Helps Customers and Members Through Pandemic