- First and foremost, we pledge to act. We will take tangible steps to put a stop to injustices in our communities, and remove barriers preventing equitable health, well-being and safety for all.
- We pledge to listen and learn. We will engage in community events and discussions to listen and understand what we can do to end systemic racism in our communities.
- We pledge to create and maintain a forum for our associates to speak. We want to hear how our associates are feeling, and how we can support them as we live our mission in the midst of these difficult times.
- We pledge to make our voices and our actions known both inside and outside our company. When we raise our voices, we pledge to be loud, clear and constant in voicing our contempt against racism, hate, discrimination and violence. We pledge to boldly denounce racism throughout our communities.
- We pledge to be part of the change we wish to see. We will, within our companies and communities, work together, pursuing equality, justice and good health for all.
- And finally, we pledge to not let things ever go back to the way they were. We will remain in our communities with you as your advocate for enduring change.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published.
Jun 18, 2020 at 1:02pm
Thank you for your comment, Jeannette. We're hopeful for real change.
Jun 18, 2020 at 12:46pm
Thank You for realizing that one of the first steps is to listen. Thank you for being willing to listen. Thank You for caring.