- June 22: Strawberries, nine-grain bread and basil.
- June 29: Cannoli, spinach and radish.
- July 6: Cheese, raspberries and yellow or green string beans.
- July 13: Lavender dark chocolate, kohlrabi and kale.
- July 20: Blueberries, cucumbers and poppy seed salad.
- July 27: Red and green peppers, blueberry rhubarb jam with ciabatta bread and Jamaican dip with yogurt.
- August 3: Cherry tomatoes, blackberries and natural kettle popcorn.
- August 10: Sweet corn, dried fruit and cantaloupe
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published.
Mar 20, 2020 at 1:54pm
Lisa! We found the file. It was sent to you via email. Let me know if you didn't receive it. Hope it helps! - Julie
Mar 19, 2020 at 5:35pm
Hi Lisa, Sorry for the late response. What a great idea! I'm going to see if I can track this down for you. Stay tuned! -Julie
Feb 20, 2020 at 5:03pm
Would you be willing to share the .pdf or .docx of the food passport? Looking to do something similar for a project in our Provider Organization. :)