With the hectic, busy lives many Michiganders lead, shuttling kids to and from school, demanding work schedules and personal commitments, it can be difficult to find time to focus on your health. This is why we offer Blue Cross members a 24/7 Nurse Line and many other health and wellness tools accessible around the clock. Blue Cross is here to support you on your journey to a healthier lifestyle, and to do so all individual and family plans with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network offer health and wellness programs. What do these health and wellness programs include? Convenient access to care day or night.
- As a Blue Cross member you have 24/7 access to certified nurses who can help you determine appropriate course of care
- Our health and wellness website, powered by WebMD, brings you wellness tools you can access online day or night complete with news, treatment options, digital health assistant programs, health trackers, message board exchanges and more
- SucceedTM Health Assessment helps you take the first step toward wellness with a personalized wellness roadmap
- Digital health coaching – 11 online coaching programs that support sustainable lifestyle and behavior changes
- Members can access these tools through our member website at bcbsm.com
You can also get local and national discounts and savings:
- Save on health-related products
- Gym memberships and service discounts
- Unique daily discounts from companies like Weight Watchers, Door-to-Door Organics, Dunham’s and more
Choose Blue Cross and take the first step in your journey to health. Your future self will thank you. Join our health community Stay connected to a community that has the same healthy goals you do. Find recipes, fitness tips and more by:
- Following A Healthier Michigan on Twitter and Instagram for tips and inspiration
- Visiting ahealthiermichigan.org/healthyme
If you’re looking to live a healthier and more active lifestyle, A Healthier Michigan is a great resource to follow, and it’s free!
- Do You Have a Coach in Your Life?
- Physical Activity Tips for Fall
- Helping Others Get Fit Keeps Grand Rapids Woman Accountable to Herself
Photo credit: Angel Raul Ravelo Rodriguez