- Applied behavior analysis, or ABA
- Physical, speech and occupational therapy
- Nutritional counseling
- Autism 101: What it is, Early Signs and Treatment
- Autism Awareness Month: Jonathan’s Story
- Understanding Autism in Children
Your email address will not be published.
Jul 8, 2022 at 7:21pm
This is good news considering that girls often do not exhibit the same as boys and often "mask" behaviors. Pediatric screening is evolving. Some are reaching young adulthood before realizing they are or may be 'on the spectrum' and ineligible for diagnosis or support.