HMO Health Plan Details In One Location: Your Member Handbook
by Kevin Zywiol
| 2 min read
Have you ever needed quick information about your HMO health care plan? Or lost documentation about your plan by accidently throwing it out or misplacing it? Well, you no longer need to worry about that because it’s all just a click away. As a non-Medicare Blue Care Network member with coverage through an employer,* you now have access to your Member Handbook when you log in to your member account at bcbsm.com or through the Blue Cross mobile app. It’s available through an easy-to-navigate page within your member account. This new feature gives you convenient access to current benefit information in real time, when and where you need it. Your Member Handbook will display when your health plan begins. So, the next time you see your doctor and need information quickly about your plan, you can log in to your member account and get your questions answered quickly. It includes:
- Your primary care provider requirements
- Specialty care requirements
- Direct links to see what’s covered and your pharmacy coverage
- When to get care
- Behavioral health coverage
- Benefit documents
- Care when you’re traveling
- Provider search
- Other important HMO health care information
Don’t have a member account? Activate it today. You can activate it in one of three ways:
- Go online. Click here and select Register Now.
- Use our app. Download the app on the App Store® or Google Play™ (search BCBSM). Tap the app and then Register.
- Text us. Text REGISTER to 222764.**
*Members with Medicare and those who purchased their health care plan individually receive separate information about their health care plan. **Message and data rates may apply. Visit bcbsm.com for our Terms and Conditions of Use and Privacy Practices. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.