You want to give your employees the best benefits package you can, but to do that, you need to understand the options available to you and know how to implement them in your office. That’s where the 2017 MichBusiness Health, Benefits and Compliance Conference can help.
The conference is packed with speakers, panel discussions and presentations to help clear up the confusion surrounding employee-sponsored benefits. Here’s a taste of what participants can expect to get out of it:
- Learn about what to expect with health care reform from Jonathan Linder, director of the federal public policy and government and regulatory affairs department at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Get inspired by what some of the best employers in Michigan do for their employees
- Understand all of the health care options available to you from Aaron MacDonald, Blue Cross’ director of regional sales and external sales distribution
- Network with other small business owners who are in the same boat you are
The conference is happening on September 12 at the VisTaTech Center in Livonia. To register, head here.
For more about how to give your employees the benefits they deserve, check out these other blogs:
- How Three Michigan Businesses Prioritize Employees’ Health and Wellness
- Continuing Education: Keeping Employees In-the-Know About Health Care
- Vision and Dental Coverage: The Gift to Your Employees that Keeps On Giving
Photo credit: pexels