Self-reflection of Your Past 168 Hours
We all have 24 hours in a day and 168 hours each week. While we allocate our time differently, a well-planned week allows for full-time work, adequate sleep, quality family time, enjoying leisure activities and time for other things we want to do.
Self-reflection allows us to discover what makes us happy, detect areas for improvement and can help us build stronger connections.
How you can help yourself
Consider all the areas of your life — including family, career, finance, health, sleep, community, social, faith, spirituality and leisure time activities — and use the self-reflection questions below to determine if you’re honoring your well-being by using your hours wisely.
- What matters most to me as I honor my well-being?
- What did I do last week to honor my well-being?
- In what areas of my life would I like to spend more time honoring my well-being?
- How can I align my time to help me honor my well-being in all areas?
As you self-reflect on your life — whether it’s through writing, taking a walk or even talking to yourself — you get to celebrate your victories and refocus for the next week.
Learn more about self-reflection in this Blue Cross Virtual Well-BeingSM webinar. You can also sign up for future employer-focused and general interest webinars here, where you’ll find past sessions and resources.
- Nutrition Challenge: Eat Three Vegetables a Day for 21 Days
- Random Acts of Kindness Boost Your Well-Being
- How Kintsugi Teaches the Value of Imperfection
Photo credit: Getty Images