- Are residents of Michigan
- Are ages 19 to 64
- Have annual income up to approximately $16,100 for a single person, or about $32,900 for a family of four (up to and including 133 percent of the 2014 federal poverty level; 138 percent after an automatic 5 percent income adjustment)
- Are not eligible for or enrolled in Medicare
- Are not eligible for Medicaid under current program guidelines
- Are not pregnant when they apply
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published.
Dec 8, 2016 at 1:51am
Hi Andrea, For more information, or to apply, please visit michigan.gov/mibridges, or call 855-789-5610. Thank you, Taylar
Dec 7, 2016 at 10:21pm
I think id like to switch to blue Cross but can't reach Medicaid enrollment. Please contact.