At Your Fingertips: How to Utilize Health Care Tools
| 2 min read
- The Mobile App: Today’s world is on the go 24/7, so we know there are times where you don’t have your desktop available to you, or need certain information about your health plan right now. So say you have a doctor’s appointment, or a situation where you need your Blue Cross ID card right away. That’s where the app comes in! With the app, you can easily pull up your ID card on your phone right away. If you haven’t downloaded the app yet, check out our blog on all of the convenient ways you can use the app. Download the mobile app today.
- Online Health Care: Did you know that you have access to online health care as a member? If your primary care physician is unavailable, or you’re traveling within the U.S. and need to talk to a doctor, you can use Amwell 24/7 online health care. With the click of a button, you can get many of your health care needs met just like you were physically in your doctor’s office. Go to bcbsm.amwell.com and use service key BCBSM to get started.
- Easily Accessible Discounts: Blue365 is Blue Cross’ member discount program, which gives members deals on all things healthy. These include products and services, fitness programs, and more. You can even search for deals near you in Michigan. So if you’re looking for the best deals to achieve your healthy lifestyle, this is the place to start!
- Where You Go for Treatment Affects Your Wallet
- What to Do When You Think There’s an Error
- Confused About Your Health Plan? BCBSM.com Is Here to Help