Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan is ready to help you with your whole health.
With Blue Cross, you have peace of mind. You have 24/7 access to health care professionals and your coverage:
- We’re here with access to online visits from the privacy of your home. Blue Cross Online Visits℠ offers virtual visits with U.S. board-certified doctors and nurse practitioners for physical and mental health.
- If you or a loved one are experiencing symptoms, our 24-Hour Nurse Line can help you decide if you’ve got it under control or if you need seek help.
- If you need to go to urgent care or find a doctor, our BCBSM mobile app is there to guide you every step of the way. It also provides hassle-free access to your ID card and claims information – anytime, anyplace.
Our mobile health care solutions offer you flexible options for both everyday needs and times when you need care immediately. Members have access to the largest network of top doctors and hospitals. We support your whole health.
Using your Amazon Alexa-enabled device, say, “Alexa, ask MIBlue for a healthy recipe." Our MIBlue virtual assistant can help you find everyday ways to live a healthier lifestyle – like planning meals around the season’s freshest produce, finding inspiration for your workout, or getting help to quit smoking.
We deeply care for the health of our member and we also support the health of all Michigan residents by continuously funding efforts across the state to expand access and break down barriers to health care. We support free and low-cost clinics to help those who are uninsured and underinsured. And we fund programs across the state to help children live their healthiest lives.
We also target the root of health inequities by addressing social determinants of health: funding programs that address homelessness and housing instability, as well as food and nutrition insecurities.
Our organization is committed to inclusion and diversity – and fosters a culture of support to better serve our members and communities.
As the needs for chronic conditions and mental health care have increased, we are helping our members and providers respond. We work with doctors and hospitals to constantly improve the quality and efficiency of care for all. Blue Cross provides the care you need, when and where you need it, offering you the largest network of hospitals and doctors.
Wherever you are in your health journey – we’re ready to help.
More from MI Blues Perspectives:
- Health Care as Mobile as You Are
- The Young Adult’s Guide to Doctor Visits
- New Health Insurance Plan? Maximize Your Benefits
Photo credit: Getty Images