Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan is ready to help you with your whole health. With Blue Cross, you have 24/7 access to health care professionals and to your coverage:
- We’re here with access to online visits from the privacy of your home. Blue Cross Online Visits℠ offers virtual visits with U.S. board-certified doctors and nurse practitioners for physical and mental health.
- If you or a loved one are experiencing symptoms, our 24-Hour Nurse Line can help you decide if you’ve got it under control or if you need to go to the ER.
- If you need to go to urgent care or find a doctor, our BCBSM mobile appis there to guide you every step of the way. It also provides hassle-free access to your ID card and claims information – anytime, anyplace.
Our mobile health care solutions offer you flexible options for both everyday needs and times when you need care immediately. Members have access to the largest network of top doctors and hospitals. That’s not the only way we support your whole health. Using your Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled device, say, “Alexa, ask MIBlue for a healthy recipe” or “Hey Google, ask MIBlue what is a deductible”. Our MIBlue virtual assistant can help you find everyday ways to live a healthier lifestyle – like planning meals around the season’s freshest produce, finding inspiration for your workout, or getting help to quit smoking. For Blue Cross, it’s not just about our members: we support the health of all Michigan residents by continuously funding efforts across the state to expand access and break down barriers to health care. As the needs for chronic conditions and mental health care have increased, we are helping our members and providers respond. We work with doctors and hospitals to constantly improve the quality and efficiency of care for all. Blue Cross provides the care you need, when and where you need it. Wherever you are in your health journey – we’re ready to help. More from MIBluesPerspectives:
- Health Care as Mobile as You Are
- The Young Adult’s Guide to Doctor Visits
- New Health Insurance Plan? Maximize Your Benefits
Photo credit: Getty Images