Lung Illness Outbreak Linked to Vaping
| 3 min read
Amy Barczy is a brand journalist at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and writes for AHealthierMichigan.org and MIBluesPerspectives.com. Prior to joining Blue Cross, she was a statewide news reporter for MLive.com. She has a decade of storytelling experience in local news media markets including Lansing, Grand Rapids, Holland, Ann Arbor and Port Huron.
- Stop using e-cigarettes and vaping products, particularly those that contain THC.
- If you use e-cigarettes to quit cigarette smoking, do not return to smoking cigarettes.
- Do not buy e-cigarettes or vaping products from family, friends or illicit sources.
- Young adults and pregnant women should not use e-cigarettes or vaping products.
- Adults using tobacco products should not switch to e-cigarettes or vaping products.