Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan is recognized as one of the best, most diverse companies to work for. In fact, we’ve been named as part of Metropolitan Detroit’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to work for, Diversity Inc’s Top 50 Companies for diversity and Crain’s Cool Places to Work.
This fall, Blue Cross is hiring more than 100 customer service representatives in Detroit and Lansing.
Blue Cross relies on our customer service representatives to analyze, evaluate, resolve and respond to member and provider inquiries. Applicants should have a high school diploma or GED equivalent as well as previous experience in public or customer service or sales. Additional qualifications can be found on the job application page on BlueTalent.
Interested in joining the Blue Cross team? Visit the BlueTalent portal to apply today.
- To apply for customer service jobs in Detroit, click here.
- To apply for customer service jobs in Lansing, click here. We’re also hiring a team leader in Lansing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other grounds, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Follow our LinkedIn page for more information on company news and career opportunities.
If you enjoyed this post, you might be interested in reading:
- Blue Cross Customer Service Reps: The People on the Other End of the Line
- The Real Motivation That Drives Our Customer Service Team
- BCBSM Walk-In Centers: Detroit
Photo credit: MIBluesPerspectives