The Role of Artificial Intelligence in Health Care
| 3 min read
Amy Barczy is a brand journalist at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and writes for AHealthierMichigan.org and MIBluesPerspectives.com. Prior to joining Blue Cross, she was a statewide news reporter for MLive.com. She has a decade of storytelling experience in local news media markets including Lansing, Grand Rapids, Holland, Ann Arbor and Port Huron.
What is AI?
- Online appointment scheduling and check-ins for appointments
- Appointment and immunization reminder calls, emails and texts
- Drug dosage and drug interaction algorithms
- Clinical decision support for providers
- Analysis of images including CT scans, X-rays and MRIs
What are the possibilities for AI in health care?
- New Technology, Data Practices Aim for Improved Health Outcomes, Reduced Costs
- Technology Leading the Future of Health Care
- Blue Cross Celebrates Women in STEM