- Call the number on the back of your card: For all members, the best way to reach us by phone is to call the customer service number on the back of your enrollee ID card or on your Explanation of Benefits statement. You'll find our mailing address there too.
- For Blue Cross PPO members, submit an online query: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan offers an online system for tracking and submitting customer inquiries. Whether you are shopping for insurance, need assistance with your current coverage or are experiencing an issue, follow this link to find the best resources for your needs. Here, you can also submit an online query, which will be received by a member of our customer service team to be evaluated and responded to quickly.
- For Blue Care Network HMO members, email us: If you have questions or concerns about your Blue Care Network coverage plan, just send us an email with your preferred contact information to our secure inbox at BCNOnlineCoordinator@bcbsm.com. Once we’ve received your inquiry, a member of our team will contact you to help resolve the problem.
- Visit one of our statewide walk-in centers: Sometimes you just want to talk to someone face-to-face and we understand that. Our walk-in centers are open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., as well as select Saturdays and corporate holidays. Here, you can speak with a qualified agent about your coverage and even pay your bills. To find a walk-in center nearest you, follow this link and enter your zip code.
- Visit us online: At bcbsm.com, you can find a wide array of information to help answer your questions and connect you with the right resources for your needs. To get in touch with us, visit our Contact Us page to find the appropriate point of contact.
- Search MI Blues Perspectives: Insurance isn’t always easy to understand and can leave you with many questions. When you need answers, a great resource to use is our MI Blues Perspectives There is an abundance of information from our experts ranging from insurance policies and open enrollment tips to health and wellness advice and news. Chances are, if you are thinking it, we may have already written about it. Visit our search results page and enter the key words to find what you are looking for.
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published.
Aug 14, 2018 at 10:58pm
Your last email to me "noticed that I haven't downloaded the new Blue Cross Mobile app yet". Even though I might enjoy the "easy to use, convenient features", I do not have a smart phone. I am still using an old flip top with no bells or whistles. I will continue to use this phone as long as possible, just like all my friends that are still using their flip top phones.
Aug 14, 2018 at 3:23pm
Not able to turn on app notifications within app as noted in email communication
Aug 5, 2018 at 11:53pm
Hi Mary, We’re happy to answer your questions. If you could please provide some information here: http://miblues.co/1Bb6oI4, a member of our team will contact you directly to help. Thanks, Taylar
Aug 5, 2018 at 10:48pm
As someone who has acquired some eye and hair loss problems, what advice or information do you give and how can I use my Blue Cross cards to pay for related services I am aretired teacher and librarian and Blue Cross member