With open enrollment around the corner, employers should do everything in their power to help their employees make informed decisions.
This includes providing them with resources needed to help them understand the benefits of selecting and maintaining an HSA-compatible health plan. And we have a variety of resources to help.
Brochures, flyers and more
View download or print a newsletter, brochures, and flyers to engage employees prior to and during open enrollment. You can also download email templates to send directly to your employees. Click here to view and download the entire consumer-directed health care toolkit.
On-demand webinars and videos
Some of the most intuitive resources available are BCBSM’s on-demand webinars and videos. Employers can pull these visual aids from the toolkit and make them available to employees, who can then view them from your company’s website, email, or mobile devices.
The following four webinars and videos are geared specifically toward educating your employees on the benefits of HSA-compatible health plans and HSAs in general:
- Getting to Know Your Plan: This webinar provides information to help members understand how their health plan and HSA work together.
- 6 Tips to Get the Most Out of Your HSA: This webinar provides tips to help members maximize their HSAs.
- You have an HSA. Now what?: This video provides information to help members get the most out of their health savings accounts.
- Your health, an HSA and you!: This BCBSM YouTube video illustrates the reasons to choose or remain in an HSA-compatible health plan during open enrollment
Master Class Express Session: Strategies for HSA Engagement Success
View this short webinar to get more tips for increasing engagement in your HSA-compatible plan and ways to help your employees get the most out of their HSAs. Click here to view the webinar.
- Making Smart Choices During Open Enrollment: The Benefits of an HSA
- The Value of Employer Contributions to Employee HSAs
- Why Should Employers Opt for Insurance Plans with an Integrated Health Savings Account Solution?
Photo credit: Getty Images