Body Doubling: A Productivity Hack for ADHD
| 3 min read
Amy Barczy is a brand journalist at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and writes for AHealthierMichigan.org and MIBluesPerspectives.com. Prior to joining Blue Cross, she was a statewide news reporter for MLive.com. She has a decade of storytelling experience in local news media markets including Lansing, Grand Rapids, Holland, Ann Arbor and Port Huron.
- A free and confidential resource that’s just a call away when you need immediate support. Behavioral health professionals answer, 24/7.
- Connect with a behavioral health clinician if you need help finding a mental health or substance use provider.
- Behavioral health clinicians are available for routine assistance from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. For urgent concerns after hours, clinicians are also available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Healing from Post-COVID PTSD: ‘I Needed Someone to Talk To’
- Playing Tetris May Help Prevent Trauma Flashbacks
- Signs of Back-to-School Anxiety in Kids